Originally designed for and sold by Maison Moderne (LMM) in Paris. LMM went out of business in 1903. Some of these pieces were stamped LMM, indicating that they were sold by LMM. However, other pieces are stamped Le Parthénon, which was a gallery located at 54 rue des Écoles. Presumably they bought stock from LMM after the latter closed. The present set is unstamped.