Jean-Charles Moreux (1889–1956) was a French architect, and a representative of a rigorous and poetic classicism.
Gaining a diploma at the École des Beaux-arts de Paris in 1922, he was a friend of Jean Lurçat and worked for Jacques Doucet, baron Robert Rothschild and vicomte Charles de Noailles.
Saint-Cloud, maison Brugier, 1926-1927.
Saint-Leu-la-Fôret, auditorium for Wanda Landowska, 1926-1927 (private property).
Paris, avenue Marigny, hôtel particulier for baron Robert Rothschild, 1927-1928.
Château de Maulny at Montbizot, (Sarthe), 1929-1930.
Paris, villa Seurat, studio-house for the sculptor Robert Couturier, 1937-1938.